How to Join
Respect is a UK domestic violence membership association.
We currently have over 100 member organisations (comprising over 600 professionals) from the voluntary, private and statutory sectors from across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Respect also has members in the Republic of Ireland.
Respect develops, delivers and supports effective services for:
- male and female perpetrators of domestic violence
- young people who use violence and abuse at home and in relationships
- men who are victims of domestic violence
Those eligible for Respect membership are:
- perpetrator programmes
- integrated support services
- training/consultancy organisations
- those working with victims of domestic violence
- those working with young people who use violence and abuse in close relationships
- those doing individual work with domestic violence perpetrators
- those carrying out domestic violence risk assessments
- those engaging with men on ending violence against women
How do I join as a member?
For details of how to become a Respect member click here
Click on the header above for current membership fees.
Accredited members are charged the same fees as Respect members.
Only organisations that have been accredited may describe themselves as such and may use our accredited logo.
If you would like to receive Respect news and information via our fortnightly email updates, newsletter and access our forthcoming web forum please join us as an individual subscriber.
This is an open category at a flat rate for all so that anyone who is interested in our work and our members can join.
- £50 per annum
Please note that as a subscriber you will not have full voting rights at Respect's AGM.
How do I join as a subscriber?
For details of how to become a Respect subscriber click here
Please note - membership of Respect must not be mentioned, displayed or advertised in any way that implies the endorsement or approval of Respect. Membership does not imply referrals will be made from Respect to your service automatically. The Respect Accredited logo may only be used by those organisations that have been approved by the Accreditation Panel and are certified by the Accreditation Panel as reaching the Accreditation standard.